Gut is a leading international journal in gastroenterology and hepatology and has an established reputation for publishing first class clinical research of the alimentary tract, the liver, biliary tree and pancreas. Gut delivers up-to-date, authoritative, clinically oriented coverage in all areas including articles by leading authorities, reports on the latest treatments for diseases, reviews and commentaries. Gut is an official journal of the British Society of Gastroenterology, subscribers to Gut also receive Frontline Gastroenterology .
- Dynamics of Helicobacter pylori infection as a determinant of progression of gastric precancerous lesions: 16-year follow-up of an eradication trial
- IRTKS is correlated with progression and survival time of patients with gastric cancer
- Increased risk of acute arterial events in young patients and severely active IBD: a nationwide French cohort study
- Irf4-dependent CD103+CD11b+ dendritic cells and the intestinal microbiome regulate monocyte and macrophage activation and intestinal peristalsis in postoperative ileus
- Immune-mediated effects targeting hepatitis C virus in a syngeneic replicon cell transplantation mouse model
- Recent advances in clinical practice
- Inflammatory bowel diseaseA microbial signature for Crohn's disease(7 February, 2017)